All Smith & Wesson handcuffs meet the NIJ requirement pertaining to strength.
Smith & Wesson handcuffs are proudly made in Houlton, ME, U.S.A.
- Body of handcuffs is crafted from carbon steel
- Heat-treated internal lockworks
- Smooth ratchets for swift cuffing
- Double lock is a slot lock
- Includes two keys
- MODEL NUMBER - 350132
- MATERIAL Carbon Steel
- WRIST OPENING - First Notch 2.04˝ (5.2 cm)
- INSIDE PERIMETER - First Notch 9.40˝ (23.9 cm)
- INSIDE PERIMETER - Last Notch 5.80˝ (14.7 cm)
- INSIDE PERIMETER - Tightest 1.60˝ (4.6 cm)
- WEIGHT 13.6 oz (385.6 g)
- NUMBER OF LOCKING POSITIONS 31
- DISTANCE BETWEEN CUFFS 2.00˝ (5.1 cm)
- MAXIMUM OVERALL LENGTH 8.98˝ (22.8 cm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.