All Smith & Wesson handcuffs meet the NIJ requirement pertaining to strength.
Smith & Wesson handcuffs are proudly made in Houlton, ME, U.S.A.
- Body of handcuffs is crafted from carbon steel
- Heat-treated internal lockworks
- Smooth ratchets for swift cuffing
- Double lock is a slot lock
- Includes two keys
- BLUED MODEL NUMBER - 350095
- NICKEL MODEL NUMBER - 350096
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Wrist Opening: First Notch 2.04˝ (5.2 cm)
- Inside Perimeter: First Notch 8.40˝ (21.3 cm)
- Inside Perimeter - Last Notch 5.80˝ (14.7 cm)
- Inside Perimeter - Tightest 1.80˝ (4.6 cm)
- Weight: 12.2 oz (345.9 g)
- Number of Locking Positions: 23
- Distance Between Cuffs: 2.00˝ (5.1 cm)
- Max. Overall Length: 8.13˝ (20.1 cm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.