The TSK325 Medium Cut-Resistant gloves are similar to the Task Medium in versatility, with the additional protection of a cut and slash-resistant palm. The gloves feature synthetic material construction and a knit liner of fiber. Designed for law enforcement and military operators with maximum dexterity for handling small objects and firearms, the slash-resistant liner adheres directly to the palm, leaving the best possible dexterity with this level of protection.
Hatch's index finger Cut-Ring ensures no unraveling when the tip is removed when trigger control is required, and the Ergo-Cut™ Floating Thumb contoured design offers greater comfort and improved dexterity.
WARNING: Cut-resistant gloves are not cut-proof. Cut-resistant data is captured in a controlled laboratory setting. The data is intended to provide users a means of comparing potential glove performance but does not provide a definitive statement on the expected performance in real-world applications. Use common sense and exercise caution when encountering potential hazards.
- Kevlar® inner palm liner for added cut resistance
- Durable synthetic leather palm with touchscreen capabilities in all fingers
- Soft and lightweight, breathable stretch material on back of hand
- Reinforced fingertips
- All-soft cuff, to flex around a wristwatch, provides comfort and freedom of movement
- Patented index finger Cut-Ring to ensure no unraveling when glove tip is cut off
- Ergo-Cut™ Floating Thumb design for a comfortable fit, offering greater dexterity
- Articulated strap accommodates a larger watch, offers personalized adjustability
- Sizes: S-2XL
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.