- HOLSTER SPECS -
- S&W M&P 9/40 (4.25")
- S&W M&P 9/40 (4.25") c.o.r.e model
- S&W M&P 9/40 2.0 (4.25") pro series
- S&W M&P 9/40 2.0 (4.25")
- S&W M&P 9/40 2.0 compact (4")
- *Holster is based off S&W M&P (4.25") model
MATERIAL AND ORIENTATION
- Type:Concealment Holster
- Style:Inside Waistband (IWB)
- Belt Loops:1.50"
- Adjustable Retention:Yes
- Tall Sight Clearance:Yes up to .355"
- Threaded Barrel:Yes up to .7000" Diameter
- Thumb Safety Clearance:Yes
- Red Dot Sights:Yes
|Vortex||Venom / Viper||Yes|
|Leupold||Delto Point Pro||Yes|
|Sig Sauer||Romeo 1||Yes|
|Holosun||509T / 508T / 507c / 407c||Yes|
HOLSTERS WILL NOT ACCOMMODATE
- S&W M&P 9/40 (5") pro series / c.o.r.e
- S&W M&P 9/40 (4") shield
- S&W M&P shield ez (3.6")
- Red Dot Sights
Bravo Concealment Holsters come standard with a (Semi-Full) sweat guard to keep your clothing and bare skin in tact from gun slide discomfort. It also serves as a guide when re-holstering your firearm.
The IWB Torsion Holster allows you to tuck In your shirt over the gun holster for a formal way to carry. You can achieve this by converting your gun holster Into the Single Belt Clip configuration. Simply remove the small belt clip located on the firearms (slide side), and leave the longer (trigger guard side) belt clip. Shown on pictures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.