- HOLSTER SPECS -
- Glock 19, 23, 32 (Gen 3-4)
- Glock 17, 22, 31 (Gen 3-4)
- Glock 19, 17 Gen 5
- Glock 19, 17 MOS Gen 5
- Glock 47
- Glock 19M
- Glock 17M
MATERIAL AND ORIENTATION
- Type:Concealment Holster
- Style:Inside Waistband (IWB)
- Hand:Right Hand
- Belt Clips:1.50"
- Adjustable Retention:Yes
- Tall Sight Clearance:Yes up to .355"
- Threaded Barrel:Yes up to .6320" Diameter
- Red Dot Sights:See Below Table
|Vortex||Venom / Viper||Yes|
|Leupold||Delta Point Pro||Yes|
|Shield Sights||RMS / RMSc||Yes|
|Aimpoint||ACRO C-1 / ARCO P-1||Yes|
|Holosun||509T / 508T / 507c / 407c||Yes|
HOLSTERS WILL NOT ACCOMMODATE
- Glock 17, 22, 31 (Gen 1-2)
- Glock 22 Gen 5
- Glock 23 Gen 5
- After Market Frames
- Red Dot SightsSee Below Table
Bravo Concealment Holsters come standard with a (Semi-Full) sweat guard to keep your clothing and bare skin in tact from gun slide discomfort. It also serves as a guide when re-holstering your firearm.
The IWB Torsion Holster allows you to tuck In your shirt over the gun holster for a formal way to carry. You can achieve this by converting your gun holster Into the Single Belt Clip configuration. Simply remove the small belt clip located on the firearms (slide side), and leave the longer (trigger guard side) belt clip. Shown on pictures.