The boot worn by the world’s leading public safety personnel in a 8” height with 5.11’s SlipStream™ waterproof/breathable and bloodborne pathogen resistant membrane, the 5.11® A.T.A.C. 2.0. It’s lighter and more comfortable, yet maintains its reputation for toughness and durability. A full-length dual durometer Ortholite® footbed work to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable all day, every day. Another new feature, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support. The roughed out suede toe, 840D nylon upper and Shock Mitigation System® provide the kind of rugged protection you need; while the knife pocket keeps an important ally within reach.
- Full-length dual durometer Ortholite® footbed
- Shock Mitigation System®
- Hidden knife pocket
- Ortholite® Achilles cuff for comfort
- Slip- and oil-resistant outsole
- Achilles heel flex zone for enhanced comfort & flexibility
- Strobel construction
- Lighter weight upper construction
- YKK® side zipper
- SlipStream Waterproof BBP membrane
- Air Flow breathable tongue construction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.